Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > CAT-6 Cables
Upgrade your network with a CAT6 Snagless Networking Cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that dont support 100Base-T or gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent.
- Network Cable Type: Patch Cable
- Cable Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Left/Right Connector Gender: Male
- Left/Right Connector Type: RJ-45
- Features: Molded, snagless, gold plated connectors, staggered pin configuration
- Length: 5 feet
- Color: Blue
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links
the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality,
its a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local
Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100
Base -T networks.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Belkin A3L980-05-BLU-S 5FT CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable Blue (A3L980-05-BLU-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!