Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > CAT-6 Cables
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? Its like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved. The RJ45 high-performance Category 6 UTP patch cable is the perfect performance upgrade. It is used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100BaseT or Gigabit Ethernet. This cable features RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Network Cable Type: Patch Cable
- Cable Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Left/Right Connector Gender: Male
- Left/Right Connector Type: RJ-45
- Length: 14 feet
- Networking / Compliant Standards: EIA/TIA-568 Category 6
- Features: Molded, snagless, gold plated connectors, staggered pin configuration
- Service & Support Type: Limited lifetime warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Belkin A3L980B14-BLU-S 14FT CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable Blue (A3L980B14-BLU-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!