Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Pico Digital A860
The MACOM A860 agile modulator is a frequency agile audio/video professional re-broadcast grade, microprocessor controlled CATV modulator.
- Re-broadcast quality performance specifications match those of fixed channel modulators
- Composite and separate audio and video IF loops allow compatibility with encoders, ghost cancellers and video override applications
- MPX stereo loop provides encoded stereo input and compatibility with Emergency Alert equipment
- IRC and HRC input and output offset available for frequency setting in systems using offset channels
- This product is considered a special order item, and is non-returnable. Please make sure this is the correct version/channel/option for your situation.
- Integrated BTSC Stereo (optional)
- 60 dBmV minimum output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance
- Precision SAW filter for superior adjacent channel performance enables drop-in channel expansion
- State-of-the-art digital phase-locked loop (PLL) design guarantees precise frequency locking for solid drift-free operation
- Superior design including automatic band-splitting filters for excellent carrier-to-noise ratio (>65 dB)
- Bright LED bar graph provides simple modulation set-up
- Microprocessor tuning control provides digital display with push-button channel selection for ease of installation, configuration and servicing
- Rearpanelinterfacesacceptbaseband video and threeaudio formats to provide maximum installation flexibility
The front panel output test point provides a quick reference test point prior to channel combining equipment, saving time and service interruption during setup and maintenance. The A860 features rear panel interface connections for input of NTSC video and monaural and discrete left and right audio. The integrated stereo encoder (optional) will provide a BTSC stereo encoded output channel. MPX loop and 4.5 MHz (modulated) audio input connections are provided to bypass the internal stereo encoder for compatibility with external units; additionally, the MPX loop is useful when used with the EAS-12B emergency override system. A composite audio/video IF loop provides compatibility with scrambling encoders, ghost cancellers, and IF override applications. The unit conforms to FCC Docket 21006 for frequency accuracy. The MACOM line is backed by an industry leading 5-year limited warranty.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital Agile Modulator (A860)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!