Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Test Equipment
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz. A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective. An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate a fault within the feedline system.
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RigExpert Antenna and Cable Analyzer 100 kHz to 230 MHz (AA-230 ZOOM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!