Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Car Audio Accessories > PAC AAI-FD4
The AAI-FD4 Rear Seat Auxiliary Input for Select Ford/Lincoln/Mercury 2004-2010 from PAC features plug and play installation and one stereo RCA audio input. The radio must have an aux button to be compatible. The AAI-FD4 is not compatible with navigation radios, rear seat entertainment and satellite radio. The AAI-FD4 converts the rear seat entertainment port of specified OEM Ford/Lincoln/Mercury CANbus radios to RCA level audio input. The AAI-FD4 features built-in audio adjustment circuitry with a 0 + 20dB input sensitivity range of 0.475 to 4.75 volts (peak to peak) allowing the installer to match the audio level of the aux device to the audio level of the AM, FM or CD modes of the factory radio.
- Converts rear seat entertainment port of specified OEM Ford/Lincoln/Mercury CANbus radios to RCA level audio input
- Built-in audio-adjustment circuitry with 0dB - 20dB input sensitivity range of .475V - 4.75V (peak to peak) to match audio level of aux device to AM/FM or CD modes of factory radio
- For Ford Edge 2007 - 2010, Expedition 2007 - 2009, Explorer 2006 - 2009, F-150 2004 - 2008, F-250 2005 - 2009, F-350 2005 - 2009, F-550 2005 - 2009, Focus 2005 - 2007, Freestyle 2005 - 2007, Fusion 2006 - 2009, Mustang 2005 - 2009 and Sport Trac 2007 - 2009
- For Lincoln Mark LT 2006 - 2008, MKX 2007 - 2009,
- Navigator 2007 - 2009 and Zephyr 2006
- For Mercury Milan 2006 - 2009 and Mountaineer 2006 - 2009
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- AAI-FD4 Rear-Seat Auxiliary Input for Select Ford/Lincoln/Mercury 2004 - 2010 (AAI-FD4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!