Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Car Audio Accessories
The AAI-HD3 14-Pin Satellite or CD Changer Auxiliary Input for Select Honda/Acura 2003-2012 from PAC features plug and play installation and one stereo RCA audio input. The AAI-HD3 converts the 14-pin satellite or CD changer port of the OEM Acura/Honda radio to RCA level audio input. The AAI-HD3 can be configured (with internal DIP switch settings) to work in either satellite or CD changer mode, depending on what the radio's capabilities are and what options the vehicle is equipped with Not compatible if vehicle is equipped with AcuraLink. Radio must have the white 14-pin CDC/SAT data port to be compatible.
- Can be configured with internal DIP switch settings to work in either satellite or CD changer mode, depending on radio's capabilities & vehicle's options
- Converts 14-pin satellite or CD changer
- port of OEM Acura/Honda radio to RCA level audio
- For Acura MDX 2005 - 2006, RSX 2004 - 2006, TL 2004 - 2009 and TSX 2004 - 2009
- For Honda Accord 2003 - 2012, Accord Crosstour 2010 - 2012, Civic/Hybrid 2006 - 2012, CR-V 2005 - 2012, Element 2003 - 2011, Fit 2007 - 2012, Insight 2009 - 2012, Odyssey 2005 - 2010, Pilot 2004 - 2011, Ridgeline 2006 - 2012 and S2000 2004 - 2009
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- AAI-HD3 14-Pin Satellite or CD Changer Auxiliary Input for Select Honda/Acura 2003 - 2012 (AAI-HD3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!