Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi AF-5U
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
- Operating Frequency: 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Dimensions: 36.9 x 18.4 x 11.1 in (938 x 468 x 281mm)
- Max. Power Consumption: 40W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Weight: 35.3 lbs (16kg) mount Included
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
- 1.0+ Gbps, aggregate throughput
- 60+ mi (100+ km) range
- Worldwide License-Free 5 GHz frequency
- Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
There are two airFiber models available for the 5 GHz spectrum. The model, AF5, features the popular mid-band frequencies, which are freely used in many parts of the world. The high-band model, AF5U, which can operate in the 5.7 - 6.2 GHz bands, has robust filtering to enable co-location with devices operating in the lower 5 GHz bands while allowing operation at a higher output power in many areas of the world.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for UBIQUITI AF-5 Wireless PTP Link Unlicensed 5Ghz (AF-5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!