Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi AIRFIBER
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary 24 GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput and 13+ km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
SOLD PER SIDE
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
- Patent-pending transmission technology
- TDD and FDD Operating Modes
- Advanced HDD Operating Mode
- Sold Per Side
- Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58V)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131° F)
- 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput
- 13+ km range
- Worldwide License-Free 24 GHz frequency
- Up to 100x faster than DSL/Cable
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti airFiber 24 GHz Point-to-Point 1.4 Gbps Radio (AIRFIBER)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!