Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi AIRFIBER-24HD
airFiber AF-24 provides a breakthrough in 24 GHz backhaul performance. Two models deliver superior speed with spectral efficiency in the worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz radio band. The standard model, AF-24, delivers up to 1.4+ Gbps throughput at a range of up to 13+ km.
This price is for a single side. A completed unit requires two sides.
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25 GHz
- Dimensions: 23.4 x 30.2 x 14.6in (593 x 768 x 370 mm)
- Weight: 38.1 lbs (17.3 kg) mount Included
- Max. Power Consumption: 50W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Pole Mount Kit (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 131° F (-40 to 55°C)
- 2.0+ Gbps, aggregate throughput
- 12+ mi (20+ km) range
- Worldwide License-Free 24 GHz frequency
- Intuitive airFiber Configuration Interface
- US power cord, US/FCC channel/frequency plan only
The heavy-duty model, AF-24HD, provides more throughput at up to 2 Gbps and increased range of up to 20+ km. It also includes a more rugged exterior with a metal reflector, to protect against natures harshest elements. AF-24HD supports the dense modulation rates, up to 256QAM, that are required for high data rates.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for UBIQUITI AF-24HD Wireless PTP Link - Unlicensed 24GHz (AF-24HD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!