Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators
Blonder Tongue AM-45-550 Agile Audio/Video Modulator (AM45550)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The AM Series are professional quality agile audio/video modulators equipped with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) feature, which can also be used for an alternate IF input.
- Place audio & video onto any unused channel (broadcast and CATV, including HRC & IRC assignments) from 50 to 450/550 MHz
- Agile channel selection permits onthe- fly channel changes
- Custom SAW filter for true vestigial sideband selectivity with built-in FCC group delay pre-distortion
- External IF loop for interfacing with video all-call and signal scrambling systems in addition to video, audio, aural carrier & RF output level controls
- Field defeatable audio pre-emphasis enables transmission of NTSC standard composite stereo signals
- +45dBmV, 54-550 MHz
The AM Series includes professional quality, agile audio/video modulators equipped with the Emergency Alert System (EAS) feature, which can also be used as an alternate IF input. These units provide audio and video modulated RF carrier on any channel in the 50 to 450/550 MHz frequency range.
The AM Series is ideal for placing audio and video onto any unused channel (broadcast and CATV, including HRC and IRC assignments). Any standard audio/video source can be used, such as satellite receivers, television cameras, video tape recorders, or television demodulators. Agile channel selection permits on-the-fly channel changes and reduces the need for large inventories of channelized products.
These modulators have a wide range of standard and optional features that make them very suitable for advanced CATV systems.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue AM-45-550 Agile Audio/Video Modulator (AM45550)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!