Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits 1080p video over coaxial, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay.
The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, HDCVI technology is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers.
- Pre-installed 3 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 1080p at 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording
- Remote view via the "Amcrest View" app found on the Apple Store or Google Play Store, remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC
- 984 ft. (300 m) point-to-point transmission distance from camera to DVR, includes 4 x 60ft and 4 x 100ft Siamese cables
- Includes 8 x HD 2.1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.1 megapixel) video
- IP66 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor and outdoor use