Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Security Camera Systems > Amcrest AMDV10808M-4B4D-W
Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits 1080p video over coaxial, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay.
The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, HDCVI technology is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers.
- Pre-installed 3 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 1080p at 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording
- Remote view via the "Amcrest View" app found on the Apple Store or Google Play Store, remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC
- 984 ft. (300 m) point-to-point transmission distance from camera to DVR, includes 4 x 60ft and 4 x 100ft Siamese cables
- Includes 8 x HD white 2.1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.1 megapixel) video
- IP66 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor and outdoor use
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Amcrest- 1080p Tribrid HDCVI 8-Channel 3TB DVR Security System with 4 Bullet and 4 Dome 2.1-Megapixel Cameras (White) (AMDV10808M-4B4D-W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!