Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME45-BGR
The Amerite 45-BGR Flat Ground and Roof Plate is designed to be anchored on a flat concrete base foundation for self-supporting towers (up to 30') and bracketed towers. This base is also designed to float on a pier pin that is embedded in a concrete base foundation for guyed towers up to 200 feet.
Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- Each section is double bolted to this base plate for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i.
- Tower sections have a 18" face width, 1-1/4" high strength tubing legs
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower Ground And Roof Plate (AME45-BGR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!