Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > American Tower Company AME45-T
The Amerite 45 Top Section uses solid rod "Z" cross brace construction. One of the most versatile, economical and dependable towers for self-supporting (up to 30'), bracketed and guyed applications (guyed tower max height: 200 feet).
Designed and manufactured by the American Tower Company, builders of communication towers since 1953.
- The American Tower Company guarantees all materials and workmanship to be of the highest quality
- This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
- Each section is double bolted for sturdy and dependable joining
- Hot dip galvanized for a long lasting finish (ASTM 123)
- Steel tubing is 50,000 p.s.i.
- Tower sections have a 18" face width, 1-1/4" high strength tubing legs
- "Z" cross bracking is 1/2" solid round bar formed
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for American Tower 10 Foot Top Section (AME45-T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!