Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > VOIP Accessories > Sonic Alert AMPLI550
Designed for people with moderate hearing loss the AmplCL100 provides up to 40dB. The AmpliCL100 provides 9 programmable memory buttons for frequently dialed numbers and 3 emergency buttons for one-touch dialing. The AmplCL100 has large sized buttons to help the visually impaired dial quickly and correctly.
- Large 1" back lit easy to see and hear talking keys.
- One touch customer service quick dial, instant contact to our world class customer service.
- Extra loud Amplification, with TrueSound™ up to 55 decibles of extra clear sound.
- Calibrated easy to adjust Volume and Tone control, settings stay in place.
- Amplified speakerphone up to +15dB.
- 95dB loud ringer & Built-in strobe ring signaler.
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing voice volume up to 12dB.
- 9 one-touch memory dial buttons: 2 emergency, 6 standard and 1 for customer service
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm audio jack for headset, neck loop, t-hook silhouette, or patch cord
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- 3.5mm Vibrating Ring Alert jack for use with optional Bed Shaker (sold separately)
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- Uses four (4) AAA rechargeable batteries for LCD display (batteries are included and installed).
- Uses line power and AC power (included)
- Desk or wall-mount
- T-coil hearing aid compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sonic Alert Amplified Corded Telephone (AMPLI550)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!