Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > ShinyBow USA ANI-0108HBC
The ANI-0108HBC Splitter is a product for splitting and extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert the HDMI signal and transmit by Cat5e/6 cable. It also supports Transferring bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side up to 164 ft / 50M outside. Also, this unit can control the Sink in the Source side up to 164 feet / 50M outside using the Splitter.
- Uses a single Cat-5e/6 cable to substitute the HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmissions
- Transfer bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- The ANI-0108HBC is NOT compatible with EZ-45 connectors
- Supports full HD resolution for 1080p at 60Hz at 24 bit/pixels
- UTP cable termination follows the IEEE-568B standards
- Operates for TMDS clock frequencies up to 165MHz
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports EDID control via EDID selector
- HDMI local loop out for the HDMI input
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow- 1x8 HDMI Splitter 164ft - 50M Over Cat5e/6 with EDID Control (ANI-0108HBC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!