Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
ShinyBow ANI-44C5 4x4 HDMI CAT5e/6 Matrix Routing Switcher Kit (ANI-44C5)
Brand: ShinyBow USA
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
This 4X4 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher offers flexibility and convenience by routing High Definition audio/video from any of four (4) HDMI sources to any of the four 4-port transmitters and 4 receivers over inexpensive, standard CAT5e/6 cable.
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TVs at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 FPS
- Resolutions up to 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter
- 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- 3D and 120Hz frame rate
- 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- HDMI or DVI to HDMI cables are used to connect the inputs and the matrix output
- Supports Each Output includes one HDMI output and UTP output over cat5e/6, but only one connection is available at a time
- Includes 5 - IR remote controls, one for the matrix and 1 for each remote location (4 each)
- UTP output extends signal up to 130 feet for 1080p by CAT-6 cable
- Each Input includes an infrared Emitter, which is used to control the source device by Remote Control
- Each displays inputs can be switched with the IR remote control or through RS232
- HDMI Rev 1.3b, HDCP Rev 1.2, DVI Rev 1.0
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Control Port: RS-232 15Pin Female, Mini-Stereo
- Output Signal: HDMI output, UTP output
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Re-Sample architecture to filter input noise and recover the input data
- Re-Drive architecture to regenerate clean TMDS signal.
- On-chip Equalizer which allows data transmission on long cables.
- Size of HDMI Switch Splitter (LWH): 17 x 8 x 1.75 inches
- Size of each CAT5e/6 receiver (LWH): 6 x 3.75 x 1 inches
- Weight of HDMI Switch Splitter (Net): 2218g / 4lbs.
- Power Supply for Switcher: 120VAC
- 5.5V DC@4A; 20W
- Power Supply for Receiver: 120VAC to 5V DC@2A; 5W
- Power Supply: UL,CE,FCC
- 4X4 Matrix HDMI SWITCH SPLITTER
- IR Remote Control (5each)
- RS232 Cable (1each)
- RS232 Software
- Power Supply (5each)
- Users Manual
- CAT5 to HDMI Receiver (4each)
- IR Receiver
- IR Emitter (4each)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ShinyBow ANI-44C5 4x4 HDMI CAT5e/6 Matrix Routing Switcher Kit (ANI-44C5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!