Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
The ANI-5-1CH features S/PDIF Optical Toslink, Digital Coaxial, and Analog 3.5mm Stereo output ports, allowing you to connect to the audio inputs of any AV receiver or amplifier. A built-in DAC allows simultaneous audio for HDMI as well as the (3) audio only outputs.
The ANI-5-1CH audio extractor supports decoding uncompressed digital LPCM 5.1 or (2) channels and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, etc. The HDMI signal Input to Output audio signal is unchanged.
- Supports all 3D formats, including 1080p at 23.98/24Hz, 720p at 59.94/60Hz/50Hz, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital and Dolby Digital
- Supports audio outputs simultaneously: SPDIF and Stereo
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channels) deep color
- Supports the highest video resolution up to 1080p
- Supports HDCP, 3D and CEC pass-through
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports 2.0CH/5.1CH audio switch
This model replaces the
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- Audio Extractor S/PDIF Optical Toslink Digital Coaxial and Analog 3.5mm Stereo Output (ANI-5-1CH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!