Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo ANI-5PLAY
The ANI-5PLAY is a HDMI extender tool which can extend your HDMI signal up to 328 ft (100M) to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signals to standard HD BaseT signals which can be transmitted by a single CATx cable.
It also supports bi-directional infrared control signals, RS-232 control signals and an ethernet signal together with an uncompressed HDMI signal. The ANI-5PLAY also supports PoH (Power over HD BaseT) requiring only one power supply to provide power to both the Transmitter and the Receiver.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function supports, either TX or RX powered by a 12V at 2.5A power supply
- Uses single UTP LAN cable (CAT5E/6) to substitute a HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission
- POE power consumption is less than 10W
- UTP cable termination follows the IEEE-568B standards
- Transmission Distance:
- 100M: 1080p @ 60Hz36bit; 3D1080p @ 30Hz36bit
- 70M: 1080p @ 60Hz @ 48bit; 1080p @ 120Hz @ 24bit; 3D1080p @ 60Hz @ 36bit, 4K2K @ 30Hz @ 24bit
- HDMI V1.4 HDCP1.4 supported
- Full HD Support: 1080p @ 60Hz @ 48 bit/pixels, 1080p @ 120Hz @ 24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080p60Hz and 4K2K @ 30Hz @ 24bit
- Transfers bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfers bi-directional RS-232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfers bi-directional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI signal
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo HD BaseT PoH 328' 100m 2-Way IR HDMI Kit (ANI-5PLAY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!