Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > A-NeuVideo ANI-HPNHN
The ANI-HPNHN HDMI to HDMI Scaler is designed to upscale a HDMI video signal from a HDMI source device and output in a wide range of HDTV and PC resolutions up to 1080p/WUXGA. Additionally this unit can also convert a digital/analog audio signal and then simultaneously output to a HDMI, Optical and 3.5mm Mini-jack (L/R audio) connections.
This unit has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows the user to select a variety of output resolutions, allowing the conversion of the video signal to maximize compatibility and make adjustments to optimize the image quality.
- Supports OSD selectable stereo analog and digital audio inputs and simultaneous stereo analog and digital audio outputs to HDMI, Optical digital audio and analog mini-jack connections
- Automatically detects the display settings of the connected display and outputs the correct resolution and refresh rate when the Native output option is selected
- Provides adjustment of contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size of the video output
- Supports a full range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA (RB) and HD resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de-interlacing, and 3:2/2:2 pull-down detection and recovery
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI compliant
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- HDMI (PAL/NTSC) to HDMI (PAL/NTSC) Standards Converter/Scaler (ANI-HPNHN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!