Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Amplifiers
The ANI-PA is a compact-size digital amplifier (Class-D) with (3) inputs ((2) line level and (1) balanced MIC). It is integrated with many useful functions, including Volume control, bridge connection to additional ANI-PA’s, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer, etc.
One key feature is volume control. You can ramp the volume up or down, or go to a preset level for either the Line level or MIC inputs. The ANI-PA has a build-in IR receiver and RS-232 control.
- Ultra low inrush current, no need for power sequencing. This allows multiple ANI-PAs to be powered on simultaneously without overloading power circuits
- Noise gate function. It keeps detecting the audio and MIC input, will mute the output after 10 seconds when there is no input
- MIC mixer function. The microphone will be mixed to the line audio output, and can be controlled separately
- Bridge connection function. User can switch the ANI-PA to be 1x 40Watt @ 8Ohm by bridge connection
- MIC port can support balanced/unbalanced signals,and suppress the external noise effectively
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by push-button button IR remote (optional) and RS-232
- Antistatic case design: providing good protection for long-term and stable performance
- 2) stereo audio inputs, switchable by push-button, IR remote (optional) and RS-232
- Dual-mono function. User can sum up the stereo audio to (2) times mono audio
- MIC input supports 48V phantom power, dynamic MIC and wireless MIC
- Line audio output at 3.5mm jack, with volume controllable
- 2x 20Watt @ 4Ohm as the default amplifier output
- LED indicator, for power and working status
- Convection cooled, a fan is not needed
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- Digital Amplifier with EQ/Mixer (ANI-PA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!