Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > A-NeuVideo ANI-QUAD
The ANI-QUAD is a high performance, high speed HDMI video processing system that can be easily configured and controlled for (3) different output modes (Matrix, Dual and Video Wall) for various applications. Matrix mode routes the source signals to the output displays as a regular matrix does. Dual mode allows (2) sets of (2) selected sources to be shown on designated output displays (2 displays as a set).
Supports full range of video resolutions up to WUXGA @ 60 (RB) or 1080p and different audio formats up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192kHz sampling rate based on input source capability. The ANI-QUAD control can be done through IR using the included remote control, Telnet (Ethernet), RS-232 or from the front panel buttons, the included GUI software or built-in browser.
- Supports OSD setup, front panel push buttons, wireless remote control, RS-232, IP (Telnet), provided GUI software (Ethernet or RS-232) or built-in web server
- Audio support for LPCM 2CH, 6CH, 8CH/AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/ Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Seamless switching: Most sources switch with zero delay, similar to a cut only production switcher
- Supports (3) different modes: Matrix mode/ Dual mode/ TV Wall mode
- Input resolutions support VGA up to WUXGA and 480i up to 1080p
- Supports different input resolution and output resolution
- Output resolutions from 480p up to 1080p
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Deep color support 8/10/12 bit source
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-Neuvideo- 4x4 HDMI Video Wall Processor and Matric Switch w/Audio (ANI-QUAD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!