Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > Motorola AP-7161-66040-US
Perfect for extending network coverage to outside areas, the AP 7161 brings the latest 802.11n 3x3 MIMO tri-radio design together with the rugged outdoor performance. True perimeter security is provided using either a dedicated dual-band sensor or software mode for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to deliver 24x7 rogue detection and termination.
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- AP-7161 802.11N ruggedized outdoor dual radio.
- US. 3x3 MiMO tri- radio, 300 Mbps.
- 24x7 AirDefense intrusion protection system.
The AP-7161 delivers ruggedized outdoor performance and the ability to defend your perimeters from intrusion. AP-7161 brings together the latest in 802.11n 3x3 MiMO tri-radio design with 24x7 intrusion protection system AirDefense both in software and dedicated sensor radio support.
- Band (GHz): 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 - 2.483GHz) & 802.11a/n (4.940Ghz - 4.990 GHz and 5.25Ghz - 5.35Ghz and 5.470GHz - 5.825GHz)
- Data Rate (Mbps): Up to 300Mbps
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 2412-2472 MHz / 5180-5825 MHz
- Item Length: 12.6 in
- Item Height: 3.9 in
- Item Width: 8.9 in
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11e, 802.11i, WPA2, WMM, and WMM-UAPSD
- Transmit Power: 25dBm max
- BER: N/A
- Data Connectors: RJ-45
- Power Supply: POE support inbound power - 802.3AT on GE1
- Sensitivity: N/A
The AP 7161 is optimized with WiNG 5 intelligence at the edge extending QoS, security, and mobility services to the access point so you get better capacity and performance. The AP 7161 is ideal for industrial , enterprise campus, video surveillance, public safety, and smartgrid utility deployments to extend to the outdoors.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Motorola Solutions AP-7161-66040-US Outdoor MIMO Dual Radio 802.11N US (AP-7161-66040-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!