Home > TV Antennas & Supplies > Pre-Amplifiers > Winegard AP-8800
Winegard AP 8800 UHF/VHF High Gain TV Antenna Pre-amp 75 Ohm Input (AP-8800)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
This mast mounted pre-amp takes one 75 Ohm input and has a gain of 29 dB VHF and 19 dB UHF. Features a selectable FM Trap. An efficient way to make up for the loss from long cable lengths and splitters.
- Gain: VHF 29dB, UHF 19dB
- Includes: Pre-amp, PS-1403 power supply, power injector and 6 foot coax cable
- Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation
- Mast clamp will accommodate up to a 1 ½” mast.
- You can use the 1296F as a variable attenuator to control the Db Gain
- Learn How to install a pre-amp by clicking here
- Compare with other pre-amps by clicking here
- Noise: VHF 2.7dB, UHF 2.8dB
- Input:1 75 Ohm Input
- Output: Single 75 Ohm
- Variable and switchable FM trap.
- Used to overcome any losses in coax cable from the antenna to your TV.
- Max Total Input µV VHF: 29,000
- Max Total Input µV UHF: 93,000
Chromstar 2000 Series Antenna Pre-Amplifiers
Features 75 ohm input for convenience and easier installation. Universal housing can be used with any off-air TV antenna. Made of high impact ABS material, mast mounted for easy installation. Flexible polyethylene boot covers on 75 ohm. Zinc-plated steel hardware; all mounting hardware included.
Selectable FM trap reduces FM signals (88-108 MHz) -15 dB to prevent overload, tunable FM trap reduces a 3 MHz band width by -12 dB. Both adjustable — switchable without opening the housing.
Transistor burn-out virtually eliminated with specialized circuitry featuring fast recovery diode that protects against lightning-caused pulses. Operating temperatures -40° to +140° F. 117 VAC UL and CSA approved power supply is included. (Does not include F-connectors.)
NOTE: Preamplifiers and/or amplifiers only amplify the signal your antenna receives. They cannot extend the receiving range of an antenna or help pull in signal. Also, DO NOT use the higher gain models within 35 miles of your transmitters.
U.S. Patent No. D335,887, D358,365, 5,515,240 (Power supply housing design)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Winegard AP 8800 UHF/VHF High Gain TV Antenna Pre-amp 75 Ohm Input (AP-8800)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!