Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Surge Protection > APC APNC2
The APC C2 Wall Mount Power Filter is designed to fully protect your high performance wall-mounted display from damaging power surges, spikes and lightning. Isolated noise filter banks will eliminate EMI/RFI as a source of audio and video signal degradation.
- 2 outlets
- Protection working indicator
- IEEE let-through ratings & regulatory agency compliance
- UL listed
- Includes 2ft detachable power cord
- Dim: 6.7"H x 1.6"W x 3.7"D
- Standard lifetime warranty
- $350,000 lifetime connected equipment warranty
- 1,890 Joules
- Surge protector & noise filtration unit for high-performance A/V systems
- RFI/EMI noise rejection (100kHz - 10MHz)
- LED indicators
- Always-on outlets
- Building wiring fault indicator
- Overload indicator
The LED status indicators on the C2 Power Filter provide proactive notification of changing power conditions including filtering, protection, overload, and wiring faults. A detachable two-foot power cord makes installation easier and provides flexibility to the user or installer, giving them the option to switch to a longer cord (sold separately) for particular installations.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for APC C2 2-Outlet C-Type A/V Wall-Mount Power Filter (C2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!