The ANTOP3-ways Splitter AT-706splits a single incoming coaxial signal, such as satellite signal, over-the-air HD (digital TV) antenna signal, into three outgoing signals. Precision zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated chassis for maximum signal transfer, corrosion resistance, and reliable connectivity.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss and isolation for better performance on TV and satellite signal
- Splits a coaxial cable signal source (cable/satellite/antenna) to three destinations
- 5-2050MHz (2GHz) frequency range for compatibility with all digital ready RF signals
- Precision zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated chassis for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- High shielding structure for lower digital noise and higher signal quality
All ports DC Power Passing enables DC power from all outputs to pass the power to the input (or in the opposite direction). Thus all satellite receivers can supply LNB power, while all amplified outdoor antenna or masthead amplifier can be powered from the interior power supply devices. Care should be taken to ensure the input of a receiver will not be damaged by power from another receiver. Reverse powering protection is provided in many receivers and systems.