Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Amplifiers
Atlas Sound ATL1029 35 Watt Three Input Mixer Amplifier (ATL1029)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Atlas Sound AA35, a 3 input channel mixer amplifier designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, small to medium speech privacy systems and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required.
- 1 Mic in w/phantom power
- Connector Type: Phoenix and RCA
- Rack Spaces: 2 high, ½ wide
- 2 Stereo line inputs
- 35 Watts of true output power
- Dual line outputs
- Pre Out/ Power in patch
- Remote and VOX activated Mute
- Route any source combination or entire mix bus to Zone 2 (MOH Out)
- Special Low Cut filter is 6dBu / octave at 400Hz and also bypasses front panel bass control to allow use with paging horns like APX40TN and AP-15T
- Frequency Response: 50-20,000Hz
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Atlas Sound ATL1029 35 Watt Three Input Mixer Amplifier (ATL1029)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!