Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
AvaLAN 5.8GHZ radios are robust and reliable products which allow you to build long-range networks in difficult applications. Radios are available in two versions: a preconfigured matched pair point-to-point bridge, or a single radio which is configurable as an access point or client in multi point applications.
AvaLAN radios include a built-in web browser for remote management, and a spectrum analyzer to help diagnose any interference issues.
- Description: Long range outdoor Ethernet radio transceiver, Features 128-bit AES with FIPS 197 certification
- Transmit Power: +21 dBm (20 Watts EIRP used with 23 dBi antennae AW23-5800)
- Power Supply: PoE, indoor DC injector included
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5728-5846 MHz
- Radio Type: Access Point / Subscriber Module
- Network Protocol: IP
- Data Rate: 100 Mbit/s
- Mounting: Pole
- Encryption: 128 bit AES, FIPS 197 - NIST Certified
- GPS Synchronization: No
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for AvaLAN Wireless- 5.8 GHzxT Transceiver/Receiver (AW5800XT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!