Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > Moxa AWK-1131A-US
The AWK-1131A is a hardened wireless networking device that supports 802.11n transmission rates up to 300 Mbps, while including extremely rugged features that are not typically seen in standard wireless products.
- Description: 802.11a/b/g/n Access Point, RJ45/RP-SAM, US band, 0 to 60C.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Data Rate: 54 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.462 GHz / 5.18-5.24 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone / Controller-Based
- WiFi Standard: 802.11a / 802.11b / 802.11g / 802.11n
- WiFi Security: WEP / WPA / WPA2
- Environment: Indoor
- Temperature Range: 0-60 deg C
- Mounting: DIN mounting standard, wall optional
- Item Height: 2.28 in
- Item Length: 4.53 in
- Item Width: 2.76 in
- Data Connectors: RJ-45
- Power Supply: PoE
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Moxa AWK-1131A-US Industrial IEEE 802.11n Wireless AP/Client (AWK-1131A-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!