Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Wireless Distribution > KTS Wireless AWR-US-U100
The AWR-US-U100 supports the 470-698 MHz UHF bands (TV channels 14-52). The radio features 3.1 Mbps data rate, Ethernet port with bridging, and indoor or outdoor mounting options. The unit has an operating temperature of -30 to 60C. 12-24VDC input power via Ethernet cable (PoE). Agility White Space Radios (AWR) support either the VHF or UHF bands and are approved to operate with the FCC-approved TV White Space (TVWS) System database service provided by Spectrum Bridge, Inc (SBI). The UHF AWR is approved as a fixed TV band Device (TVBD) under Part 15, Subpart H of the FCC Rules.
A wide variety of applications are supported including video surveillance, SCADA, and broadband wireless internet access. The radio may be used to create Point-to-Point (PTP), Point-to-Mulitipoint (PTM) or simplex (one-way) networks with support for any type of IP traffic including voice or video. The AWR is approved to operate with the FCC-approved TV White Space (TVWS) System database service provided by Spectrum Bridge, Inc (SBI).
- Description: Agility UHF 470-698 MHz White Space radio. 3.1 Mbps data rate, 6MHz channel size. Ethernet port with bridging. 12-24 VDC PoE. FCC compliant
- Radio Type: Access Point / Subscriber Module
- Power Consumption: 0.4 A (RX), 1.6 A (TX)
- Transmit Power: 10 to 22 dBm with ATPC
- Power Supply: 12 to 24 VDC, PoE
- Broadband Frequency Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 470-698 MHz
- Antenna Type: Connectorized
- Item Length: 3.15 in
- Item Height: 1.5 in
- Item Width: 6 in
- Data Rate: 3 Mbit/s
- Mounting: Included
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for KTS Wireless KTS AWR Agility UHF 460-698 MHz FCC White Space Radio (AWR-US-U100)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!