Home > Commercial Equipment > CAT-5 Accessories > Tripp-Lite B126-1A1SR
TRIPP LITE B126-1A1SR HDMI(R)IRRS232 Over CAT-5 Extender kit (B126-1A1SR)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The B126-1A1SR transmits an HDMI 1080p (60Hz) signal, IR Remote, and Serial RS232 to a monitor up to 300 ft. away using Cat6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lites N202-Series). The receiver unit features a built-in equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).RS232 connection allows use with scanners and touch-screen monitors, supporting Baud rates up to 115kbps. IR functionality allows you to use your HDMI sources remote control in the same location as your extended monitor/TV. IR frequency at 39Khz. Kit includes mounting hardware to be wall mounted, rack mounted, or pole mounted.
- Transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal past the standard 16ft distance limitation over a single CAT-5E/6 cable
- no software or drivers required
- Includes mounting hardware
- 1-year limited warranty
- RoHS & TAA compliant
- IR functionality allows use of the HDMI(R) source's remote in the same location as the extended monitor
- IR frequency of 39kHz
- Extends a 1080p signal up to 328ft from the source
- Extends a full duplex RS-232 serial signal, such as from a touchscreen monitor, up to 328ft from the source
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 3Mbps full duplex
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD & Dolby(R) True HD audio
- HDCP- & 3D-compatible
- Plug & play
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for TRIPP LITE B126-1A1SR HDMI(R)IRRS232 Over CAT-5 Extender kit (B126-1A1SR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!