Home > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes > Intellian B3-401Q
Intellian B3-401Q i4 Linear System with 45cm (17.7 inch) Dish Universal Quad LNB (B3401Q)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
With its rugged, reliable and durable design, the Intellian i4/i4P provides the most outstanding performance to stay locked on and connect the boaters to the premium satellite TV entertainment they want while the vessels are cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions. The i4/i4P’s stylish and polished dome design makes it just perfect fit for boats over 50 feet.
With its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, therefore, the i4/i4P can achieve the most precise tracking performance and highest signal reception without the need of a fragile or superfluous motion sensor. Plus an embedded GPS system, the i4/i4P can speed up satellite search and acquisition time at the initial state.
The revolutionary design feature of the i4/i4P is that it has the intelligent built-in HD and TriSat modules in its control unit that offers the boaters High Definition satellite TV broadcasts automatically from DirecTV, Dish Network and ExpressVu, without any extra conversion tools and cable wiring.
For easy and flexible installation and operation, the i4/i4P supports standard dual and quad IRD connections with its single cable design between the antenna and the antenna control unit (ACU). This simple and powerful system is manufactured in compliance with the most rigorous quality verification of ISO 9001:2001.
In addition, the i4P provides the embedded auto skew angle control system to maintain the optimal signal strength and increase the quality of satellite receptions in weak satellite single coverage area.
- Fastest Search Algorithm
- Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm.
- Statistical search algorithm.
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals.
- Built-in GPS System
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
- 45cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
- Automatic satellite search and identification function.
- Easy satellite information change and update.
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using PC interface.
- Reliable power supply to the antenna.
- Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
- Single cable from the ACU to the antenna.
- Built-in Auto Skew Angle Control System (i4P only):Automatically change the skew position to the optimal skew angle all times to ensure maximum level of satellite signal level.
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
- Enabling powerful signal gain.
- Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Beam Tilting(DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
(diameter x height): 50 X 54 cm (19.7" x 21.2")
• Weight: 9
kg ( 19.8 lbs)
• Antenna Dish: 45 cm (17.7")
Operating Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
Temp. Range: -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G,
• Approved: CE and FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 50 dBW
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range: +0° to +90°
Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
• Roll & Pitch Response: Rate 50°
• Turn Rate 50° / second
• LNB: Dual Output
(Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 178 x 217 x 54
mm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6
• Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
Key: 5 Integrated Push Buttons
• Serial Interface: 19200bps
• Power: Input: DC 10.8~15.6V (Typ.30W, Max
• GPS Interface: Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
Control Interface: Available
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian B3-401Q i4 Linear System with 45cm (17.7 inch) Dish Universal Quad LNB (B3401Q)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!