Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes > Intellian B3-401S
The i-Series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, and easy to use marine grade, in motion, television antennas in the world. Intellian manufactures antennas with a solid state design and with fewer moving parts, so their products are smaller, more cost-effective, low maintenance, easy to install and operate, durable and reliable. Intellian bring satellite entertainment to the high seas.
- Fully Automated System
- Competitor methods search for the narrow-bandwidth of the main lobe, however Intellians exclusive WRS searches for the wide range of side lobes and jumps up to the main lobe, providing faster satellite acquisition.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) Technology
- A high-speed sub-reflector rotates off axis, checking signal strength at 50 times per second and compensating the tracking direction. Less movement of the main-reflector means less noise and extends the product life.
- Fully Automated Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) Identification
- DVB-S2 Decoder with CPLD enables high speed identification.
- New Type Antenna Control Unit
- Easy to change and update satellite information
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
- Easy antenna control using PC interface
- Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 Interface Port
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- The i4 includes a built-in GPS inside of the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ships GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU.
- 2-axis step motors to stabilize the pedestal
- Enhanced Antenna
- Highly efficient parabolic antenna enables 49dBW of minimum EIRP.
- RHCP / LHCP, Vertical / Horizontal polarization
- 18 inch antenna dish weighs less than 26 pounds
- Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm
Height: 21.2 in ( 54 cm )
• Radome Diameter: 19.7 in ( 50 cm )
Antenna Dish Diameter: 17.7 in ( 45 cm )
• Weight: 25.5 lbs ( 11.6kg )
Operating Temp. Range: -15 C to +55 C / +5 F to +131 F
• Storage Temp.
Range: -25 C to +70 C / -13 F to +158 F
• Water Ingress: IPX6
Approvals: CE / FCC
Reception Frequency: Ku-band (10.7 ~ 12.75 GHz)
• Polarization: RHCP /
LHCP, Vertical / Horizontal
• Minimum EIRP: 49 dBW
• Elevation Range: 0 to 90
• Ships Motion: Roll 25
, Pitch 15
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 50 /sec
Rate: 50 /sec
• RF Output: Dual / Quad Output
(Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 7" x
8.5" x 2.1" (17.8 x 21.7 x 5.4 cm)
• Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2
• Display: 2 line 20 character VFD module
• Control Key:
5 Integrated Push Buttons
• Power Input: 9.0-30.0V DC (Typ. 30W, Max
• GPS Interface: NMEA0183
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian B3-401S i4 US HD System with 45cm (17.7 inch) Dish North Americas LNB (B3401S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!