Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes
The Intellian i6/i6P provides excellent commercial graded performance and efficiency than those antenna systems in similar size. The i6/i6P is ideally designed for boats over 70 feet. Traditionally, bigger marine satellite antennas had cumbrous weight and complicated cable installation problems. Thanks to the i6’s single cable design and the vacuum-forming technology, the i6/i6P has once proved again bigger can be lighter and simpler at same time.
With its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, therefore, even without any superfluous motion sensors, the i6/i6P can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior quality of satellite signal receptions in the extremely rough conditions at sea.
The most incredible innovation design of the i6/i6P is to have the integrated HD and TriSat modules in its control unit which allows boaters access their favorite HDTV channels from DirecTV, Dish Network and ExpressVu easy just like they are used to do at home.
The i6/i6P has a built-in GPS system which enhances the speed of satellite signals acquisitions. In addition, the i6P provides the embedded auto skew angle control system to maintain the optimal signal strength and increase the quality of satellite receptions in weak satellite single coverage area.
- Automatic satellite search and identification function.
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal.
- Embedded GPS, which allows for the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
- Automatically change the skew position to the optimal skew angle all times to ensure maximum level of satellite signal level.
- Easy satellite information change and update.
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
- Easy antenna control using PC interface.
- Reliable power supply to the antenna.
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
- 60cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
- Enabling powerful signal gain.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting(DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
- Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm
- Statistical search algorithm.
- High speed identification employing DVB decoder.
(diameter x height): 70 X 72 cm (27.5"x 28.3")
• Weight: 20
kg (44 lbs)
• Antenna Dish: 60 cm (23.6")
Operating Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
Temp. Range: -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G,
• Approved: CE and FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 47 dBW
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range: +5° to +90°
Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
• Roll & Pitch Response: Rate 45°
• Turn Rate: 45° / second
• LNB: Dual Output/ Quad Output
(Antenna Control Unit)
• Dimensions: 178 x 217 x 54 mm
(7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
• Control Key: 5 Integrated
• Serial Interface: 19200bps 8,N,1,EIA,RS-232C
Power: Input: DC 10.8~15.6V (Typ.30W, Max 50W)
Interface: Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian B3-401L Intellian i4 DLA System with 45cm (17.7 inch) Dish Latin Americas LNB (B3401L)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!