Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes > Intellian B4-I3DN
The i-Series Marine Satellite Antennas are some of the most technologically advanced, dependable, and easy to use marine grade, in motion, maritime satellite television antennas in the world. The i-Series line of products are designed for boat owners who want to watch satellite television, even HDTV, on their vessel, while it is tied to a dock or voyaging in rough conditions. Pushing the envelope of technology with High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) programming, Intellian manufactures antennas with a solid state design and with fewer moving parts, so their products are smaller, more cost-effective, low maintenance, easy to install and operate, durable and reliable. Intellian bring satellite entertainment to the high seas.
- The Intellian i3 provides superior tracking performance and efficiency compared to other antenna systems in the similar size
- Fully Automated System
- High Quality Antenna
- Superior Dynamic Tracking
- Fastest Search Algorithm
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- Built-in GPS System
- New Antenna Control Unit
- Easy Installation
- With its stylish dome, the i3 just ideally brings a perfect fit for boats over 25 feet.
- The i3 brings boaters the excitement and variety of satellite TV programs while their vessels are traveling around coastal or blue water
- Boaters will never have to compromise on reception or quality because the i3 offers the highest signal strength available, along with its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies.
- The i3 can always offer the most precision tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal receptions while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in the rough sea conditions.
- The most incredible innovation design of i3 is the integrated smart HD and TriSat modules in its antenna control unit (ACU) which allows boaters to access their favorite HDTV channels from leading satellite TV service providers just like they are used to at home.
- The i3 offers trouble-free installation and operation with its single cable design between the antenna and the control unit.
- With Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy flipping through channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
- Intellian i3 has a built-in GPS system to enhance satellite acquisition time and accuracy.
(diameter x height)
• 43 x 44 cm (16.9"x 17.3")
9 kg (19.8 lbs)
• Antenna Dish 37 cm (14.6")
Operating Temp. Range: -15˚C to +55˚C (+5˚F to +131˚F)
• Storage Temp.
Range: -25˚C to +70˚C (-13˚F to +158˚F)
• Shock: 27G, 11msec
Approved: CE and FCC
Frequency: Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
• Minimum EIRP: 50 dBW
Azimuth Range: 680°
• Elevation Range: +10° to +80°
Motion: Roll ±25° Pitch ±15°
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: 60°
• Turn Rate: 60° / second
• Position Repeatability:
• LNB: Dual Output
• Dimensions: 178 x 217 x 54 mm (7" x
8.5" x 2.1")
• Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
• Display: 2 Line 20 Character VFD Module
Key:5 Integrated Push Buttons
• Serial Interface: 19200bps
• Power: Input : DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ.30W, Max 50W)
• GPS Interface: Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
• Remote Control Interface: Available
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian i3 System with MIM Switch North America RG6 1m cable (B4-I3DN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!