Solid Signal > Data & Networking > CAT-5 Accessories
WIRELESS AP/CPE, OUTDOOR 802.11a 150mW
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- 150mW = 21.76dBm
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
Zero-Variable Wireless Infrastructure Deployment
• No radio card / host board issues
• No RF cable quality concerns
• No mechanical stability concerns
• No enclosure mounting requirements
• Just Plug and Go.
Bullet does NOT include a PoE injector or power supply.
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti BULLET5 Outdoor Wireless Access Point (B5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!