Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Cellular Antennas > LAIRD TECHNOLOGIES BB8965CR
Laird Technologies Mobile Coil Antenna with Elastomer Spring provides increased flexibility, better shape retention and eliminates electronic and road noise when compared with stainless steel springs. New mobile coil antennas can be ordered with the elastomer spring or the new spring can be ordered separately and interchanged with Laird Technologies stainless steel spring on any field-deployed antenna.
- Narrative: Designed for installations that lack a suitable ground plane. Loading coil features heavy duty chrome plating and gold contacts for the best power transfer
- Mobile Antenna Mounting Type: NMO
- Specific Frequency: 896-970 MHz
- Whip Material: Stainless Steel
- RF Connectors: No Connector
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Mfg. Warranty: 5 Years
- Whip Length: 14 in
- Gain dBi: 5 dBi
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 896-970 MHz Black Elastomer Spring (BB8965CR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!