Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Miscellaneous Cables > Kramer Electronics BCP-5X-SOLID-250
Kramer's BCP-5X-SOLID is a plenum rated high resolution 5-coax cable typically used for routing RGBHV signals in professional AV systems. It is optimized for use with a new generation of one piece compression connectors. It offers the best possible precision and ease of use in the field when working with BNCs and RCAs.
- Quality Construction - Each mini coax is a precision system consisting of a solid 25 gauge center conductor and foamed FEP dielectric surrounded by aluminum Mylar foil and tinned copper spiral shields. A white stripe in the jacket makes it easy to distinguish from its stranded counterpart
- Numerous Applications - The most common application is routing RGBHV signals in pro AV systems but BCP-5X-SOLID also offers excellent performance with any combination of component or composite video, and/or unbalanced audio
- Plenum Rated - The low smoke and fire resistant properties of plenum rated cable allow it to reside in air return spaces of ceilings, floors, and walls, often saving the cost of installing conduit
- New Generation One-Piece Connectors - For quickest assembly use Kramer linear compression and stripper coax tools
- Varied Selection of Length - Available in reels of 75/150/300m (246/492/984ft)
Product Reviews for Kramer Five Coax 25 AWG Solid Core Plenum Bulk Cable 250' (BCP-5X-SOLID-250)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!