Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Distribution Amplifiers
30dB, 54-860MHz, Integrated Active Return (5-42MHz.) The BIDA 5800 and 5900 Series are professional quality, two-way broadband indoor distribution amplifiers. These amplifiers are ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems for which the input source is a “cable drop” or the output of a MATV/SMATV/CATV headend.
- Interstage Variable Gain and Slope Controls
- Optional Plug-in Fixed Equalizer and Attenuator Capability For Input Signal Conditioning
- UL Listed External Transformer
- Integrated Return Path Configurable for either Passive or Active Operation
- Push-Pull and Powering Doubling Hybrid Models Available
- Input and Output Test Ports
- Large Heat Sinks for Exceptional Heat Dissipation
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Broadband Indoor Distribution Amp (BIDA 86B-30P)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!