Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Grounding Supplies > Vericom BRG14-04311
10 AWG, 500 foot copper ground wire from Vericom is intended for grounding applications and may be installed in conduit, duct, or other recognized raceways in wet (60 C oil/90 C water) or dry (105 C) locations. The green insulation is a high quality, heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride compound over which a heat and light resistant stabilized nylon jacket is applied. Ideal for grounding satellite and satellite internet installations. Use in conjunction with other ground supplies to protect against lightning strikes. Run ground wire from exterior of structure to ground rod or equivalent earth ground.
- Packaging: 500 foot plastic spool
- Dimensions: Plastic spool is 4.625” height x 6.5” width
- Master pack quantity: 4 spools (each spool sold individually.)
- 8 lbs.
- Conductor: 14 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: Heat and Moisture resistant PVC
- Insulation Color: Green
- Jacket: Heat and Light Stabilized Nylon
- UL Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Type: THHN-THWN-2
- Hughes Net Approved
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom Solid Ground Wire 14 AWG 500ft (BRG14-04311)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!