Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi BULLET2-H-US
Zero-Variable Wireless Infrastructure Deployment, the Bullet features up to 800mW TX power
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- 300mW = 24.77dBm
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
Zero-Variable Wireless Infrastructure Deployment
• No radio card / host board issues
• No RF cable quality concerns
• No mechanical stability concerns
• No enclosure mounting requirements
• Just Plug and Go.
Bullet does not include a PoE injector or power supply.
Recommended DC voltage range is 10V to 24V.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti BULLET2-H-US Approved for use in USA (BULLET2-H-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!