Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Sabre C05-109-109
The C05-109-109 LDA Series 1 90-ft self-supporting tower from Sabre Site Solutions is designed per ANSI/TIA/EIA-222-G-2005. This model LDA C05-109-109 tower is a three-legged self-supporting structure comprised of all-angle knock-down leg and bracing sections. All steel parts are completely hot-dip galvanized to ensure uncompromising corrosion protection in even the most severe climates.
The C05-109-109 tower kit includes the main tower hardware only and consists of the tower legs, diagonals, splice plates, and connection hardware. This tower is designed for use with a base shoe anchor bolt type foundation.
- Tower Height: 90 ft
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Tower Series: Series 1
- Leg Type: Angle
- Leg Connection: Bolted splice plates
- Engineering: Pre-engineered
- Climbing Application: Step bolts
- Tower Type: Self-Supporting
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sabre - S3A LDA 90-ft Series 1 Self-Supporting Tower (C05-109-109)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!