Utilizing the 5.5Ghz unlicensed band at data rates up to 105 Mbps, the Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 500 series wireless Ethernet bridges are designed to reliably transport data, voice and video traffic in virtually any environment. Operates in non-line-of-sight, high-interference, and long range paths even in extreme weather conditions or over water. Through a unique combination of technologies, a PTP500 series solution significantly improves link performance.
- Description: PTP 54500 25Mbps Integrated End Complete
- Frequency Range: 5.470-5.725 GHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 25 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: 128-bit AES|256-bit AES|FIPS 197
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 105 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Channel Bandwidth: 5MHz|10MHz|15MHz
- Power Consumption: 50 W Max
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90-240 V
- Interface: RJ-45
The Point-to-Point (PTP) 500 Series Wireless Ethernet Bridges are excellent choices when your requirements call for mid-range throughput with carrier-class performance. Operating in the 5.4 and 5.8 GHz bands at Ethernet data rates up to 105 Mbps and distances up to 155 miles (250 km), the PTP 500 systems are designed for virtually any environment: non-line-of-sight (NLOS), long-range line-of-sight (LOS), high interference, water crossings and deserts.
The PTP 500 Series bridges deliver the throughput, reach, security and reliability that businesses and government agencies require. Applications include high-speed wireless backhaul, campus connectivity, leased line replacement, backbone operations, network redundancy, Voice-over-IP, video surveillance, telemedicine, disaster recovery and emergency services.