Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Stereo Amplifiers > PAC C2A-GM24
This PAC Amp Interface Plugs into the vehicle's wiring and provides a stereo RCA audio output for adding aftermarket amplification. Provides full range audio output 20-20,000Hz. Audio output level is controlled by the volume of the factory radio.
- Takes the full-range, fixed-level output from the factory radio and varies the line level output up and down proportionally with the factory amp
- Add any aftermarket amp to select 2002 - 2009 GM SUVs and trucks that have a Class II Premium Bose amp
- Converts the fixed-level audio signals from the factory head unit and gives user a 2-channel, full-range, variable audio output
- Independent left and right adjustment to fine-tune the aftermarket amp to the factory system
- Output balances left and right along with factory radio
- Includes +12V remote turn-on wire
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- C2A-GM24 Amp Interface (for GM (C2A-GM24)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!