Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Car Stereo Amplifiers > PAC C2R-FRD1
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. Retains the factory installed amplified audio system and rear seat entertainment (if equipped). Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing factory radio
- Retains the factory-installed amplified audio system and rear-seat entertainment and dual-zone audio (if equipped)
- Provides data-controlled RAP accessory output, parking brake, reverse trigger, vehicle speed sense and illumination output wires
- Steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls
- Requires MS-FRD1 (not supplied) to retain SYNC
- For select 2006 - 2012 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury and 2008 - 2011 Mazda Tribute vehicles
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford (C2R-FRD1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!