Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Car Stereo Amplifiers
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. Retains the factory installed amplified audio system and rear seat entertainment (if equipped). Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing factory radio
- Retains the factory-installed amplified audio system and rear-seat entertainment and dual-zone audio (if equipped)
- Provides data-controlled RAP accessory output, parking brake, reverse trigger, vehicle speed sense and illumination output wires
- Steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls
- Requires MS-FRD1 (not supplied) to retain SYNC
- For select 2006 - 2012 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury and 2008 - 2011 Mazda Tribute vehicles
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford (C2R-FRD1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!