Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Car Radio Antenna Adapters
Restore an essential function of your vehicle to working order with the PAC C2R-GM11B Radio Replacement Interface (2005-2006 Cobalt, 2004-2007 Malibu, 2005-2007 G6 No OnStar). It replicates factory warning chimes, letting you know that the key is still in the ignition, that the headlights are on and more. It also keeps the radio on without the key until the door is opened. This car installation kit comes with a wire harness for connecting to aftermarket stereo systems. It will also work in a car where the Bose amplifier has been removed or bypassed. It is compatible with various Chevy models and years.
- Replicates factory warning chimes and provides a databus generated 12V accessory power output that is fully compatible with the GM R.A.P system which keeps the radio powered after key-off
- Issues data commands that maintain a health system status to other vehicle's systems
- Retains all warning chimes including backup chimes, memory seats, low fuel, door/hatch ajar and others
- Includes +12V accessory wire
- Retains R.A.P system when key is turned off-radio stays on for approximately 10 min or until the door is opened
- Supplied wire harness to connect aftermarket stereo to factory speakers
- Will work in vehicle that has the factory Bose amp removed or bypassed-custom wiring is required
- Buzzer is built into the interface
- For 2005 - 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt, 2004 - 2007 Malibu, 2005 - 2007 Pontiac G6
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- C2R-GM11B Radio Replacement Interface (2005 - 2006 Cobalt 2004 - 2007 Malibu 2005 - 2007 G6 No OnStar) (C2R-GM11B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!