Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Car Radio Antenna Adapters > PAC C2R-GM29
The C2R-GM29 allows aftermarket radio installation without retention of the factory radio. The interface replicates all factory warning chimes, audible turn signal indicators and provides a data bus generated 12 volt accessory output that acts just as GM's R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) system did prior to radio removal. R.A.P. keeps the radio powered after the key is off, until the driver door is opened or a 10 minute timer ends, whichever comes first. The C2R-GM29 also provides a SWC (Steering Wheel Control) output wire at the interface. By using this interface, the Parking Assist System will receive a "healthy" system status and the Rear Seat Audio controls will also be available for use (if equipped).
- For 29-bit 2006 - 2007 Buick Lucerne, 2007 Cadillac DTS, Escalade and SRX, 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, Equinox, Silverado (non-classic), Suburban and Tahoe, 2006 - 2007 Impala and Monte Carlo, 2007 GMC Arcadia, Denali, Sierra (non-classic) and Yukon, 2007 Pontiac Torrent and 2007 Saturn Outlook
- Data-controlled R.A.P accessory output
- Retains factory warning chimes and audible turn signal indicators
- Steering wheel control output wire
- Antenna turn on, amplifier turn on and RSE turn on (if equipped)
- Dimmer/Illumination output wire
- Rear seat audio controls and headphone jacks are retained with use of SWI-module
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PAC- C2R-GM29 Radio Replacement Interface (29-Bit Interface for 2007 GM vehicles with No OnStar System) (C2R-GM29)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!