Home > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Towers > Sabre C30-904-050
The Sabre C30-904-050 10ft 1800TLWD anti-climb section kit is designed to be used at the base of a Sabre 1800TLWD guyed, freestanding or bracketed tower. The 1800TLWD 10ft anti-climb tower section has a 18in face when measured from leg center to leg center, 1.66in OD Sch 40 pipe legs and ½in solid serpentine bracing. The anti-climb section has three anti-climb panels permanently affixed to each face. Each kit comes with a single 10ft 1800TLWD anti-climb tower section and nine section bolts. All parts are completely hot-dip galvanized for years of maintenance-free service.
- Sabre 1800TLWD 10ft Anti-Climb Section Kit
- Design: 10ft 1800TLWD tower section designed with anti-climb sheets permanently placed on each face.
- Attaches: To similar sections. Sheets are welded onto each face.
- Leg Size: 1.66 in
- Included Accessories: One (1) 10ft 1800TLWD anti-climb tower section and nine (9) section bolts
- Leg Type: Tubular
- Section Length: 10 ft
- Leg Connection: Three-hole bolted flange
- Bracing Size: 1/2 in
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions.
The Sabre 1800TLWD tower, whether guyed, freestanding or bracketed is comprised of individual tower sections. The Sabre 1800TLWD tower sections are available in both standard 10ft and 5ft lengths and feature triple-bolted flange joints for optimal connection strength. All Sabre 1800TLWD tower sections are completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to provide years of trouble-free service.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sabre C30-904-050 1800TLWD 1800TLWD 10ft Anti-Climb Section Kit (C30-904-050)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!