Home > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV C41WBD
DIRECTVs Genie goes wireless! All you need is AC power to watch DIRECTV anywhere in your home! When used with the HR34 or HR44 DVR this box provides full DVR functionality in a box less than 5.5" wide. Experience DoublePlay, full fast-forward and rewind function, schedule recordings and use interactive features.
The Wireless Video Bridge is required to use the C41W.
- Now record 5 shows in HD at once, all with one central DVR. No more recording conflicts!
- Record and download DoD programs on every TV Client/HD Receiver
- Watch the recorded program on more than one TV Client/HD Receiver simultaneously (Limit three  remote viewings at a time)
- Watch recorded shows on every TV Client/HD Receiver
- Record and delete shows from every connected TV/HD Receiver
- SWM System Required What qualifies as a SWM System? Click Here
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- For Off-Air TV Reception get the AM21 Add-on (Connects to HR34/HR44)
- Up to three C41s can be used with a single Genie DVR
- $6 per month RVU Client fee applies to each C41
- Runs completely silent - fanless operation
- Genie Approved
- For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
- Includes HDMI Cable, RC71 remote and C41W
- RF Capable with included RC71 remote. This device is ONLY compatible with older remotes in IR mode
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR MEXICO
- Watch your favorite recorded shows in any room of the house.
- AC power is required
- Keyhole slots on back for mounting
- This client requires the Wireless Video Bridge sold separately
- Requires Wireless Video Bridge - WVB
- DIRECTV has the largest recording capacity in the industry, more than twice the storage capacity of cable
- You must have an HR34 or HR44 DVR to use this product
- With 800 hours of SD storage, you can record up to 1,600 shows
- Store Up To 200 hours of HD programming
- Watch 2 shows at once without having to change channels
What is RVU? RVU is a standard that is being set by several companies to progress how electronics communicate with each other for TV, internet, and more.
The Genie DVR acts as the server and allows the C41 to act as a client. This makes it possible to have a completely silent box smaller than a paperback book with full DVR capabilities.
RVU Enabled components will require an HR34 or HR44 to function
| Whats in the Box || |
| • C41W RVU Client |
• External Power Adapter
| • RC71 Remote Control |
• (2) AA Batteries
| Warranty || |
| Beyond Solid Signals return policy this item is covered by the Manufacturers Warranty of 90 Days Parts and Labor. Extended service plans are available from DIRECTV. |
| Activation Process || |
| As we are an Authorized Dealer, all you have to do is Call DIRECTV once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone. |
|Video ||Audio |
|HDMI Output only |
Additional outputs through external cable
|Digital Audio (Coax) |
|Data ||Dimensions |
|(1) Satellite Inputs (Coaxial) |
|Width: 6.75" |
| || |
| || |
|DIRECTV Receiver Lease || |
|All DIRECTV equipment offers are for leased equipment only. Equipment costs, particularly for advanced products such as HD and/or DVR receivers, can be sizable and provides customers with a more affordable alternative. |
As of 3/1/06 DIRECTV® now requires a 24 month commitment and all equipment must be returned to DIRECTV® if customer cancels service with DIRECTV®
| Frequently Asked Questions || |
| || |
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV C41WBD RVU Wireless Genie Mini Client for Use With DIRECTV HR34 and HR44 Genie DVR Receiver (C41WBD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!