Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > CAT-6 Cables
These Cat6 red ethernet cables work with 10, 100 and 1000 mbit connections. The bright red color helps the cables stand out from other cables in your network for easy wiring. When working with hundreds of cables, being able to tell them apart can be virtually impossible. By using unique cables, you can easily separate the cables you need to work with. Troubleshooting layer-1 problems can be a lot easier when you have colored cables instead of all beige. These Cat6 cables have gold-plated pins for reliable connections with low-impedance.
- Bright red color makes it easily distinguishable from other cables
- Gold-plated pins make solid connections
- Overmolded sleeve to protect the RJ-45 jack
- Category 6 Enhanced 550 MHZ
- TIA/EIA 568B.2
- UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- PVC Jacket
- 24 AWG 4 Pairs
- Supports Gigabits 10/100/1000
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sewell PureRun Cat6 Patch Cable 7ft Red (C6M-7-RDB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!